- "ESPAS: Near-Earth Space Data Infrastructure for e-Science", European Commission, 2011 - 2015.
- "SWING: Short Wave critical Infrastructure Network based on new Generation of high survival radio communication system", European Commission, 2011 - 2013.
- "Enhancement of the DIAS system through the implementation of the TaD profiler", Research Grant, 2011-2012.
- "A new method to determine thermospheric parameters from routine ionospheric observations", NRC Science Committee, 2010 - 2012
- "An improved model for operational specification of the electron density structure up to geosynchronous heights", Research Grant, 2009-2010.
COST ES0803 action: "Developing Space Weather Products and Services in Europe",
European Commission, 2008-2012.
- "Solar wind driven autoregression model for ionospheric short term forecast (SWIF): Implementation in DIAS system", Research Grant, 2008-2009.
- "Electron density profile reconstruction up to geosynchronous orbit heights", NATO Programme Security Through Science, Collaborative Linkage Grant, 2007-2009.
- "Solar wind driven autoregression model for ionospheric short term forecast (SWIF)", Research Grant, 2007-2008.
- "Advances in the scientific basis for monitoring, modelling and predicting space weather", International Space Science Institute (ISSI) International Team, 2006-2007.
COST296: "Mitigation of Ionospheric Effects on Radio Systems (MIERS)",
European Commission, 2005-2009.
- COST724: "Developing the scientific basis for monitoring, modeling and predicting Space Weather", European Commission, 2003-2007.
"European Digital Upper Atmosphere Server (DIAS)",
European Commission eContent,2004-2006.
- "Modelling of the topside ionosphere for operational applications", NATO Science Programme, Collaborative Linkage Grant, 2003-2005.
Indices Forecasting and Ionospheric Nowcasting Tools
(GIFINT)", ESA Space Weather Pilot
- COST271: "Effects of the upper atmosphere on terrestrial and Earth-space communications", European Commission, 2000-2004.
and operation of a fully automated digisonde by the
National Observatory of Athens", General
Secretariat for Research and Technology, Greek
Ministry of Development, 1998-2000.
Region Real-Time Ionospheric Map
European Region Derived TEC Map
in Space Missions (Co-Investigators)